In this tutorial, we learn how to apply Beyonce's "I am...Yours" inspired makeup. First, take a light pink shadow and apply it all over the eyelids. Then, take a light brown shadow and brush it on the crease of the eye, then blend outward to the outer edge of the eye, after this, use black eyeliner on the top and bottom of the eyes, creating a winged effect on the outer edge of the eye. Apply thicker eyeliner on the top of the eye, then apply false lashes to the top of the eye and mascara to the top and bottom. Finish this off with white shadow on the inner corner of the eye and you're finished!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades