In order to recreate a Taylor Swift "Our Song" inspired makeup look, you will need the following: shadow insurance, eye shadow, liquid eyeliner, lipstick, false eyelashes, eyeliner, and mascara. Apply shadow insurance all over your face. Apply a chartreuse eye makeup base to the lid. Apply a shimmering green on the lid. Use a yellow gold eye shadow in the inner corner of the upper lid. Draw the color out to the middle of the lid. Apply a dark green to the corner of the lower lid and into the crease. Try to extend it up to the brow. Add a light brow bone color to the brow bone. Apply liquid liner to the upper lash line. Extend the line out a bit, in order to create a cat eye effect. Apply mascara. Line your waterline with a pencil. Put on false eyelashes.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades