In this tutorial, we learn how to create a punk rock look with pink and coral eyeshadows. First, take a coral shadow and brush it over your entire eyelid. After this, brush a darker color on the corner of the eye and then use a white color underneath the brow bone. Now take a coral pigment and brush it over the first coral color to create a brighter shade. Blend the white in with the coral towards the crease of the eye. Add more color as you see fit until the color pops and is very bright. After this, apply a shimmer cream shadow to the bottom of the lash line, then apply eyeliner to the top and bottom of the eye. Finish with a layer of white shadow on the bottom lash line and mascara for a beautiful pink look.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades