In order to create a dramatic Alice in Wonderland Cheshire Cat inspired makeup look, you will need the following: a shocking pink base, a neon pink shadow, a deep purple eye shadow, light brow bone color, white eyeliner, lip liner, lipstick, pink blush, lip gloss, pink shadow, liquid liner, mascara, and false eyelashes. Use a shocking pink base on your lid. Extend it into the crease. Apply the neon pink shadow to the eyelid. Cover the entire lid, stopping before you hit the brow bone. Extend the color out in order to create a cat eye effect. Apply a small crescent of purple on the upper lid. Blend the edges out. Use a brow bone pink shadow on the brow bone. Apply a white eyeliner in the corner of your eye. Apply a light pink in the inside corner of your eye and where they bright pink meets the brow bone color. Line the lower eyelash line with the purple shadow. Make a liquid line on the upper lid. Extend it out on the corner. Put on your false eyelashes. Fill in your lips with a bright lip liner. Apply your lipstick. Finish the lips with a plum lip liner. Apply a pink blush.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades