Learn how to apply a makeup look inspired by Keira Knightley from the premier of Pirates of the Carribean: Dead Man's Chest. The products used for this look are Dark Brown Shadow (the palette's so old, the name's rubbed off... any dark brown shadow will do), Gold Shadow from the Profound Palette, Champagne Shadow from the Profound Palette, Maybelline Define-A-Line eyeliner in Ebony, MAX Factor Volume Couture Waterproof Mascara in Rich Black, Sonia Kashuk blush in Royal Rush, and Covergirl Lipstick in Tickled Pink. Watch this how to video and you can create a golden goddess makeup look inspired by Keira Knightley.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades