In this video, we learn how to apply red, green, and gold shades for Christmas. First, apply a light concealer underneath the eyes and primer on the lids. After this, apply a gold shadow to the inner crease of the eye to half of the lid. Pat this color on so it's bright, then apply a pink shadow to the middle and outer edge of the eye. After this, apply a bright pink to the outer edge and blend it into the crease and with the gold color. After this, take a green eyeliner and line the bottom of the eye, then apply eyeliner to the top and bottom of the eye. To finish, apply mascara and then your look is complete!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades