In this video, we learn how to make your green eyes pop. First, prime your eyes, then take a hot pink eyeshadow and brush it all over the eyelid. After this, use a deep pink on the outer edge of the eye. Now take a light pink shimmer and brush it all over the lid. Next, take a light white color and brush it under the brow bone, blending in with the pink. Next, take a plum color and brush it on the outer edge of the eye, then blend. Apply purple eyeliner on the top and bottom of the eye next, then apply a dark green color on the waterline on the bottom of the eye. Finish with mascara on the top and bottom of the eyes, then your look is complete.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades