In this video, we learn how to get a spring makeup look with greens and whites. Start by applying a highlight underneath the eyebrow, brushing it on slowly, then blending down. Next, apply a white eyeshadow to the inner corner of the eye, into the middle of the eyelid. Follow this by applying a neon yellow color to the middle of the eyelid, then slightly blending the two colors together on the edges. After this, apply a dark green shadow to the outer edge of the eyelid and blend with the neon yellow. Next, apply a dark gray shadow to the crease, then apply a thick layer of black eyeliner to the top and bottom of the eye. Add on false lashes, then apply mascara to the top and bottom and you're finished.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades