In order to Create a Moulin Rouge makeup look for Halloween, you will need the following: primer, yellow eye shadow, brown eye shadow, a red eye shadow, a light brow bone color, liquid liner, lip liner, a headband, lipstick, jewels, lash adhesive, and false eyelashes (standard and ornate). Prime your eyes. Apply a yellow shadow on the lid and in the crease. Add a brown shadow in the outer V of the eye. Draw it up to the brow. Blend it. Apply a red shadow above the brown. Blend it well. Apply the brow bone color. Extend the red eye shadow outside of the eye. Work a pink blush into the red. Line the lash line. Apply your false eyelashes. Use lash adhesive to apply gems to your face. Line your lips and apply lipstick. Put your head band on, and you're done.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades