In this video, we learn how to apply ice princess pink shades with your makeup. First, apply a white cream pencil to the inner eyelid and underneath the eyebrow, then blend in. Next, take a white cream color and brush it on the inside of the lid and around the entire eyelid. Now, take a glitter pink shadow and brush it onto the middle of the eyelid. After this, take a bright pink shadow and brush it on the outer corner of the eye, blending it in with the middle pink. Now, take a lavender eyeshadow and brush it onto the crease of the eye and blend all the colors together. Now, apply eyeliner to the top of the eye, followed by false lashes and you're finished!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades