In this tutorial, we learn how to create a neon green and orange look using Kryolan UV. To start, you will brush a shimmery and sparkly white eyeshadow underneath the eyebrow on the brow bone. From here, apply a light green eyeshadow on the eye and into the crease. From here, apply a darker green shimmer shadow to the crease of the eye and blend it into the outer corner. Then, apply a sparkly orange eyeshadow on the bottom lash line, from the inner corner to the outer edge, meeting with the green shadow. From here, use a liquid liner pen to draw on the top and bottom liner. Draw these out so the points meet on the outer edge of the eye. Then, draw a line with the pen in the crease of the eye going to the inner corner. Finish this off with mascara on the top and bottom of the eye, enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades