In this tutorial, we learn how to use hot pink and silver shadows to create a makeup look. Start off by brushing a hot pink color all over the lid and up to the crease. Then, blend it out until it reaches just below the brow bone. Next, take a bright pink pigment and brush it onto the bottom of the eyelid. Add a slight glitter color to the lid, then blend a light pink in the crease of the eye and blend with the hot pink. Next, take a dark gray or black shadow and brush it onto the outer v of the eye and blend with the other colors. Now, apply black eyeliner to the top and bottom waterline of the eye, then apply false eyelashes and mascara. Finish the look by applying a silver glitter to the bottom of the bottom waterline, then enjoy the night!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades