Tom Pecheaux, Estee Lauder's new creative director, came to the company with a vision in mind: Bold, more unexpected drops of color for their eyeshadow palettes, lipsticks, and glosses. And bold is the only way to describe his Blue Dahlia palette, which is filled with intense electric blues, blacks, and silvers.
We love the crazy amounts of color in this palette, but how do we actually apply that stuff on our face without looking cray cray? Watch this makeup tutorial to learn how to create a very dramatic winged out eye look using the Blue Dahlia palette.
Estee Lauder Doublewear light 2.0
YSL eyebrow pencil in 3
Estee Lauder Blue Dahlia palette
MAC Pale Yellow pencil
MUFE Smokey lash mascara
BB creamy concealer
Laura Mercier translucent powder
Estee Lauder Crystal baby lipstick
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades