We're addicted to "True Blood." And, if we're going to be honest here, it's not just because the show has labyrinthine plot lines and exciting vampire vs. human vs. werewolf action. With hot chicks and hot guys, the show seems to be a breeding ground of good looks. And we're not complaining.
One stunner is Eric's second in command, Pam from Fangtasia. The girl's a bit ruthless and evil, but she sure knows how to work a kohl eyeliner! Watch this makeup tutorial to learn how to recreate Pam's dark vampire makeup, complete with deepened plum lips, lots of lashes, and lots of black liner.
Revlon e/s White Whisper
Estee Lauder Artist Eye Pencil Slate Writer
Raving Beauty Cosmetics e/s Carbon
MAC Eye Kohl Feline
Rimmel Glam Eyes Lash Flirt Kohl Black
Avon Ultra Luxury Lipliner Wild Berry
NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil Damned
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades