It's true that some supermodels have cheekbones so sharp they could grate cheese (think Gisele and Karlie Kloss). These girls were born pretty, but that doesn't mean they don't need a little help in the makeup department to look their modeling best.
On the runways the girls are usually primed and prepped by the world's best makeup artists, and one trick that all these makeup artists swear by is contouring. Check out this video to learn how to contour your face so you can fake sculpted cheekbones like no one's business.
Estee Lauder Doublewear light foundation
MAC Brule e/s
MAC Taupe blush
Max Factor 2000 Calorie mascara
MAC Pale Yellow pencil
MAC Norwegian wood highlight
Benefit Throb blush
Estee Lauder Simply Pink lipgloss
MAC Studiofix powder foundation
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades