Any color, like royal blue in this how-to video, can beautifully create a smoky eye look. Use these cosmetics to create this look: Revlon Colorstay SPF 6 foundation (oily/combo) in Golden Beige, Physician's Formula Bronze Gems bronzer, Estee Lauder blush in "Fresh Plum," Too Faced Shadow Insurance, Revlon Illuminance Creme shadow in "Twilight," Covergirl "Tropical Fusion" quad, Too Faced "Smokey Eye" shadow collection, Covergirl shadow in "Champagne," Almay black eyeliner, L'oreal Double Extend mascara, and NYX Goddess of the Night lipgloss in "Pink Frost." Learn how to create a smoky royal blue eye makeup look by watching this video makeup lesson.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades