This makeup look was inspired by a red carpet look by the actress Hayden Panettiere. The cosmetic products used to create this look are Revlon Colorstay foundation, Clarins Instant Light shimmering lotion, Shu Uemura ME Gold e/s, Estee Lauder shimmering powder in Light Snow, Urban Decay primer potion, MAC Vanilla, White & Melon pigments, MAC Satin Taupe e/s, Shu Uemura ME Gold, Blacktrack fluidliner, brown & black eyeliner pencil, Rimmel Tiramisu lipliner, Rimmel Supersexy lipstick, MAC Corps de Ballet lipglass, Jofrika false eyelashes, and MAX Factor 2000 Calorie mascara. Watch this video makeup application tutorial and learn how to apply a Hayden Panettiere all over makeup look.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades