Take some tips from Michelle Phan with this video on creating your own natural eye makeup remover. Stop spending the bucks when the solution is right in the kitchen cabinet.
I have been using Extra Virgin Olive Oil to remove my eye makeup for a year. I remember someone told me how one of their friends work at Estee Lauder's makeup factory. The person mentioned how the giant bins they use to mix the eye makeup remover formula had to be replaced often because they corroded and disintegrated the bins. Horrified, I threw away my eye makeup removers and seek for a new option. I found that Extra Virgin Olive Oil not only removed all my makeup, but left my eyes feeling soft, my lashes conditioned and my skin supple. This natural eye makeup remover does not clog the pores or cause milia. Enjoy your inexpensive makeup remover!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades