This beauty video demonstrates how to create a St. Patrick's Day makeup look.
Marlena, aka MakeupGeek, is a freelance makeup artist living in Michigan. Marlena says "Makeup isn't just paint for the face, something to cover blemishes, or even something fun to do in my spare time- it is truly my power boost for self-esteem. " Marlena demonstrates a series of fun makeup tutorials from Halloween party looks to celebrity styles to everyday looks. Search MakeupGeek on WonderHowTo for all of Marlena's beauty tutorials.
Learn how to create a St. Patrick's Day makeup look.
* Makeup Forever Camouflage Palette (Sephora)
* Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation (eBay)
* MAC Set Powder in Invisible (MUG Store / eBay)
* NYX Peach Blush (MUG Store)
* Bobbi Brown Gold Shimmerbrick (beige or copper will work) (eBay)
* Soft Ochre Paintpot (MUG Store / eBay)
* Pure White Pigment (MUG Store)
* True Chartreuse Pigment (MUG Store)
* Landscape Green Pigment (MUG Store)
* Carbon Eyeshadow (MAC)
* Stila Emerald Green Kajal Eyeliner (Sephora) (eBay)
* Ardell Falsies "Wispies" (MUG Store)
* Diorshow Mascara (Sephora / eBay)
* MAC Fleshpot Lipstick (eBay)
*Blankety or Fresh Brew would be better for darker skin tones
* MAC 249
* MAC 224
* MAC 219
* Dying Love (MUG Store)
Start your career in Graphic Design with the WonderHowTo's Beginners’s Guide to Photoshop Course