It's summer, gals, which means it's time to have fun with your makeup and break out of your nudes and neutrals mold. So no, that doesn't mean venturing into scary chocolate browns and - gasp! - even royal purples.
We're talking about full on, so bright it'll blind your eyes carnival makeup. Watch this tutorial to get the how-to for creating a fantabulous eye makeup look by blending together lime greens, neon greens, and deep russet tones. Thankfully, the lips are extremely pale and nude so you won't have to worry about resembling a clown.
MAC Paintpot in Soft Ochre
YABY Eyeshadows in Club Green, Just Orange, Hibiscus (red), Candypop (yellow)
Barry M Orange pencil
Estee Lauder Projectionist mascara
MAC Moisture cover
Illamasqua Nymph blush
Estee Lauder Honey Blonde lipgloss (Michael Kors)
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades