Attention fans of Candyland! In this two-part tutorial, learn how to acquire a very creative Queen Frostine inspired look for next Halloween or your next costume party.
The following products were used to achieve this look:
(FACE) Wet n Wild White Face Paint, The Balm Staniac Tint, and NYX Pearl Mania Pigment in white and silver. (SNOW) Bath salt, sugar, and white glitter. (SNOWFLAKES) Polymer Fabric Paint in silver and crystal glitter, silver glitter, and rhinestones. (EYES) Scandalous Base, NYX Pearl Mania Pigment in silver and white, L.A Girl white eyeliner, and Coastal Scents 88 Palette. (LIPS) Estee Lauder Foundation in Pale Almond and The Balm Staniac Tint.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades