This beauty video demonstrates how to create a blueberries & cherries eye makeup look.
Marlena, aka MakeupGeek, is a freelance makeup artist living in Michigan. Marlena says "Makeup isn't just paint for the face, something to cover blemishes, or even something fun to do in my spare time- it is truly my power boost for self-esteem. " Marlena demonstrates a series of fun makeup tutorials from Halloween party looks to celebrity styles to everyday looks. Search MakeupGeek on WonderHowTo for all of Marlena's beauty tutorials.
Learn how to create a blueberries & cherries eye makeup look.
* Cubic Zirconia Corset Ring (eBay)
* Makeup Forever Camouflage Concealer Palette (Sephora) (eBay)
* Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation (eBay)
* MAC Emote Blush (eBay)
* Spell Cosmetics Candlelight Glow Blush (Spell Cosmetics)
* Too Faced Shadow Insurance (Sephora) (eBay)
* NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in "Milk" (MUG Store)
* Jumbo Pencil in "Cottage Cheese" or "Slate" may be a substitute for slightly darker skin
* Spell Eyeshadow in "Blueberry Fizz" (Spell Cosmetics)
* Spell Eyeshadow in "Black Cherry" (Spell Cosmetics)
* Spell Eyeshadow in "French Vanilla" (Spell Cosmetics)
* Any black and brown eyeshadow (See our selection of NYX eyeshadows)
* Ardell False Lashes "Fairies" (MUG Store)
* Revlon Liquid Eyeliner (eBay / Amazon)
* MAC Aloof Lipstick (eBay)
* MAC Money Honey Dazzleglass (eBay)
* MAC 239 (MAC)
* MAC 217 (MAC)
* Sephora Platinum Crease Brush #10 (Sephora)
* Essence of Beauty Crease Brush (MUG Store)
* Smashbox Angle Brow Brush 12 (Sephora) (eBay)
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.