In this tutorial, amazing make-up artist, Kandee Johnson shows how to get Walt Disney's beautiful Princess Jasmine look from Alladin! Watch as Kandee transforms herself into a whole new her! (Get it? A Whole New World? A Whole New Her?)
The following products were used of achieve this look: St. Tropez Whipped Bronzer (to darken her skin tone), Make-Up Forever HD foundation (#73) (for the face), Larenim Pressed Powder, and RCMA foundation color palettes. For the eyes, several shades of MAC eyeshadow were used including: Rice Paper (light shimmery yellow), Cork (light warm brown), Ground Brown (dark red brown), Corduroy (lighter red brown), and Carbon (black). Liquid eyeliner "Black Black" by MAC, false eyelashes, and for the lips: Chesnut by MAC (brown-ish color lipliner), Sandy B by MAC (peachy lipstick), and Golden Goddess by Estee Lauder (a light pearl shimmer for highlight).
Kandee Johnson is a master at re-creating character looks with make-up application. Be sure to search "kandeethemakeupartist" or "Kandee Johnson" on WonderHowTo for more great tutorials on how to create these iconic looks!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades