Most gals put on makeup to fit into the norm: You know, to look professional and "put together" for work or to look desirable on a date or when clubbing with the girls.
But what if you're itching to look truly different from the crowd? If you're willing to take risks and appear truly original, then check out this makeup tutorial to learn how to create a black and white cyber Goth makeup look.
White Eye pencil - "Revlon"
Eyeshadows - "Manly" 120 color palette
Liquid Eyeliner - "Jordana"
Black Eye Pencil - "Estee Lauder"
Mascara - "Estee Lauder"
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades