The sixties were an era of letting go of the cookie cutter past (gender stereotypes especially) and paving the way for newfound freedom in ideas about politics, beauty, religion, and really everything.
This was the age of Twiggy and other supermodels who flouted the conventional beauty ideal of a super curvy housewife with their minute figures and straight down sheaths.
And who can forget the mod makeup? Check out this maekup tutorial to learn how to create a Twiggy inspired '60s makeup look.
Chanel Prolumiere 40
MAC Pearl CCB
Estee Lauder Doublewear pencil in Coffee
MAC Brown Down & Carbon e/s
Clinique gel liner
MUFE Smokey Lash
Chanel Bronze Universel
MAC Stone lip pencil
Estee Lauder Crystal Baby
MAC Wildly lush plush glass
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades