In this tutorial, we learn how to apply a smoky eye look with pink lip gloss. To begin, apply a primer underneath your eye and throughout your entire eyelid. After this, apply a blue shimmer eyeshadow to the entire eyelid over your primer coat. After this, blend a pink color onto the crease of the eye and around the upper lid. Next, apply a light blue eyeshadow to the inner crease of the eye, blending it out towards the outer corner. When finished, use a brush to blend a dark blue on the outside of the eye. To finish the eyes, apply a coat of mascara to the bottom and top lashes, followed by mascara on the bottom and fake eyelashes at the top. To do the lips, first coat them with lip liner in light pink. After this, apply a pink lip gloss over them and enjoy your new look!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades