This beauty video demonstrates how to create a Mila Kunis makeup look.
Marlena, aka MakeupGeek, is a freelance makeup artist living in Michigan. Marlena says "Makeup isn't just paint for the face, something to cover blemishes, or even something fun to do in my spare time- it is truly my power boost for self-esteem. " Marlena demonstrates a series of fun makeup tutorials from Halloween party looks to celebrity styles to everyday looks. Search MakeupGeek on WonderHowTo for all of Marlena's beauty tutorials.
Learn how to create a Mila Kunis makeup look.
* Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation (eBay)
* MAC Set Powder in "Invisible" (MUG Store)
* NARS Laguna Bronzer (Sephora) (eBay)
* NYX Peach Blush (MUG Store)
* MAC Painterly Paintpot (MAC) (MUG Store)
* Urban Decay Book of Shadows (Ulta) (eBay)
o Gridlock and/or Sidecar
* MAC Gesso Eyeshadow (MAC)
* NYX White Pearl Eyeshadow (MUG Store)
* Revlon Colorstay Liquid Liner (any drugstore)
* Bourjois Clubbing Mascara (eBay)
* NYX Rose Lipline
* NARS Roman Holiday Lipstick (Sephora) (eBay)
* NARS Turkish Delight Lipgloss (Sephora) (eBay)
* MAC 239 or 249 (flat shader brush)
* MAC 219 (pencil brush)
* MAC 224 (dome blending brush)
* Satin Taupe
* Cranberry or any reddish brown color would work also
* Knight Divine
Start your career in Graphic Design with the WonderHowTo's Beginners’s Guide to Photoshop Course