Remember Pamela Anderson's "Baywatch" days? Yeah, Pamela Anderson is a little washed up now, but back in the day there was no one hotter in a one-piece swimsuit. And whether she was rescuing a very thankful (and probably turned on) teenage boy from the water or simply hitting up the grocery store, she always wore her signature smoky eye with buxomlips.
Check out how to create a dark smoky eye inspired by Pam by watching this video.
Estee Lauder Doublewear light
Sleek Make-up Chaos Palette
Avon SuperShock eyeliner
Clinique Gel liner
Collection 2000 Big Fake Lash
Eylure 'Samantha' SATC lashes
Chanel Soleil de tan
MAC Spice lip pencil
Too Faced Totally nude lipstick
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades