Beauty Newbie suggests determining the shape of your eyes to create dramatic makeup looks using eye shadow. For close set eyes, you'll need to create more space between your eyes. Try applying a light shade on the inner third of your eye. Then, on the outer part of your eye add a darker shade. Its not necessary to always use three shades, although it does enhance the end result. If your eyes are wider set, you'd just do the opposite of the close set eye technique. If your eyes are deep set, Applying shimmer brings light to your eyes and opens them up. If your eyes are droopy, blend a dark color on the crease going up and out. You can use any color on the lid and don't line the bottom of the eye. For large eyes you can apply dark shadow or liner to the lash line. For aging eyes light shades tend to brighten the eye. The key is to have fun and to create the look that compliments you.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades