Despite all the glitz and glamour of the '20s, flappers were more than anything else dressing the scandalous way they were in order to look like men. They flouted traditional notions of female beauty by binding their breasts, wearing sheaths that disguised their feminine curves, and wearing hemlines up to there.
Evoke the true spirit of flapperhood by creating this flapper-inspired makeup look for Halloween. The look adopts the androgyny of flapper looks with a super dark and bold eyebrow and sculpted eyes lined to evoke harsh shadows.
MAC | Smolder Eye Kohl
MAC | Coquette shadow
MAC | Swiss Chocolate shadow
MAC | Blanc Type shadow
MAC | Bisque shadow
MAC | ProLash mascara
MAC | Cherry Lip Liner
MAC | Kittenish Lipstick (Fabulous Feline)
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades