In this video, we learn how to wear smoky royal blue eyes with glasses. First, find the dark circles of your eyes and apply concealer to them to cover it up. Next, apply concealer to the face and define your eyebrows. After this, apply a silver shadow to the eyes, followed by a blue to the crease of the eye and on the inner corner. Apply a gray shadow to the crease of the eye, then take a bright blue shadow and blend it into the eyelid, avoiding the middle of the lid. Next, apply a black shadow on the outer corner of the eye, then apply blue shadow underneath the waterline. Next, apply eyeliner to the top and bottom of the eye, followed by mascara and enjoy this look!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades