If you love green and you love the sea then you will love this eye look. Watch these two how to video makeup tutorials to learn how to create a seafoam green eye makeup look. The green eye shadow is a great style for any time of the day.
The products used to create the seafoam look in this video were:
M.A.C eye shadow - gesso, gulf stream (LE), aquadisiac, rich flesh (LE), cork, espresso, ricepaper, dazzlelight, and parrot (LE).
Dior - Diorshow Black Out Mascara
M.A.C Lipstick - 2N (LE)
M.A.C Lipglass - Naked Space (LE)
M.A.C Mineralize Skin Finish - Warmed
M.A.C Eye Brows - Spiked
Anastasia Brow Gel - Clear
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades