Some of us root for the villain when you're watching even the sweetest movie, like Disney's Sleeping Beauty. For girls, or boys in drag, that don't want to look like a princess, this how-to video demonstrates a makeup look that evokes Maleficent, the witch from Sleeping Beauty. The cosmetics used are MAC's New Weed Fluidline, Bitter Eye Shadow, Femme Noir Eye Shadow, Shadowy Lady Eye Shadow, Rose Blanc Eye Shadow, Fig. 1 Eye Shadow, Foxy Lady & Smolder Eye Kohls, Photogravure Technakohl Liner (eyebrows), Wildly Flirtatious Zoom Lash Mascara, Soar Lip Pencil, and Angel Cream Plushglass. Watch this video makeup application tutorial and learn how to create a makeup look inspired by Disney Sleeping Beauty's villainess, Maleficent.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades