This tutorial is a great one to watch if you are looking for an elegant but still natural smoky eye look. Start off by taking the eye shadow Grey Stone and applying it all over the lid. Then take the MAC eye shadow called Omega right over the crease, rounding it off at the end. Use the MAC Charcoal Brown eye shadow right on the outer corner of the eye. Then put the NYX dark brown eye shadow on the outer corner, as well brushing it into the outer bottom of the eye. The next step is to take a shadow called Shell as a highlight right underneath the eyebrow. It is now time to apply the mascara.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades