In this video, we learn how to create a basic eyeshadow look for a mature look. Start by applying primer to the eyes, then apply a light shadow to the entire eyelid. After this, use a flat brush to apply a dark gray shadow to the outer section of the eye. Next, use a blending brush to blend the dark in with the light shadow. After this, you will apply a highlight with light shadow underneath the eyebrow. Continue to add more light or dark shadow until you have a good contour, then you are finished! Add some bronzer and blush to your cheekbones and you will have a beautiful mature look.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades