Andy Warhol once said that he was "deeply superficial." Though she's now popular fifty years later, Lady Gaga seems to take the artist's mantra in mind with every look she creates, whether she's hearkening Madonna or Minnie Mouse.
In her music video for "Paparazzi," Lady Gaga sports a Minnie Mouse makeup + hair look that's totally wearable if a little dramatic. Get the smokey eye look by watching this tutorial by YouTube makeup sensation Lauren Luke.
Urban decay primer potion
Too faced eye shadow
Twilight ash eye shadow from my smokey classics palette
Kashmir cream eye shadow from my smokey classics palette http://shop.bylaurenluke.com/products.html
Stila convertible eye pen onyx
MAC mascara x black
MAC liquid liner boot black
Barry M. lipstick black
MAC bronzer refined golden
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades