The inspiration behind Gwen Stefani's Harajuku Girls fragrance, real Harajuku girls are gals from the Harajuku region of Japan who dress up all crazy like in the Lolita, Ganguro, or Cosplay styles.
Famous for their insane Victorian-style dresses in colors of all shades of the rainbow and makeup that makes them look doll-like, Harajuku girls are a great inspiration for fun makeup looks.
Get your taste of Harajuku by watching this tutorial by makeup master Lauren LUke.
The products used are:
Eye primer from By Lauren Luke palettes
Milani light blue eye shadow
Sapphire night eye shadow from sultry blues kit
MAC eye shadow rice paper
40 lip palette deep metalic blue lipstick
Stila convertible eye pen onyx
Fluid liner from By Lauren Luke makeup palettes
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades