For all the lovely ladies who are starting to be more adventurous with colors, here's a way to go. Start with gorgeous neutral tones in deeper bronze colors to make your eyes pop! The look designed in this makeup how-to video was specifically created with Asian eyes in mind, to enhance the shape and natural beauty of monolids or eyes with small creases. The cosmetics used to create this look are Smashbox Photo Finish Primer, MAC Studio Fix Powder in NC25, The Make Up Store Microshadow in Ruby, UDPP, MAC Bare Study Paintpot, MAC Soba, MAC Bronze, Hard Candy Delusional #1, The Make Up Store Eyeliner Pencil in Black, White eyeliner, Shiseido Mascara Base, Shiseido Lifting Mascara, Maybelline Define-a-Lash, The Body Shop Lip Care with Vitamin E and L'Oreal Color Riche in Orchid. Watch this video makeup application tutorial and learn how to create a neutral bronze MAC eye makeup look for Asian monolid eyes.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades