Lady Gaga is not one to shy away from, well, anything, so it goes without saying that we were expecting the unexpected when she arrived on the red carpet at the MTV VMAs. While her getups at the awards show were offensive to say the least (she wore, quite memorably, a dress with matching shoe covers and headpiece made entirely out of meat), her makeup was surprisingly toned down.
Lady Gaga wore a very neutral makeup look with beige toned eyes, bronzed cheeks, and pastel pink lips. It's a look that's wearable on the everyday. Check out this makeup tutorial to learn how to recreate it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades