This makeup how-to video shows a fast way to do the classic smoky eye, but designed for Asian monolid eyes, or any eyes with small or undefined creases. The cosmetic products used to create this look are a Black Pencil eyeliner, L'Oreal in Lush Raven (MAC 217), NYX in Latte Foam (MAC 224), Lancome in Daylight, Shiseido Mascara Base, Too Faced Lash Injection, and Maybelline Define a Lash Mascara. Watch this video makeup application tutorial and learn how to apply a quick and easy smoky eye makeup look for Asian monolid eyes.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades