This makeup how-to video demonstrates a look designed specifically for Asian eyes, to enhance the natural shape and beauty of monolids or eyes with small creases. The cosmetic products used to create this look are Stila Illuminating Liquid Foundation in 30 Watts, Maybelline Matte Mousse Blush in Whipped strawberries, Urban Decay Primer Potion, NYX Cotton Candy (Trio TS05), NYX Deep Purple (Trio TS06), Hard Candy Delusional #1, NYX Baby Pink (Trio TS05), The Body Shop Liquid Eyeliner in Black, L'Oreal Translucent powder, Shiseido Mascara Base, Shiseido Lifting Mascara, Clinique High Impact Mascara, MAC Pink!, MAC Impassioned, and Victoria's Secret Lip Gloss in I Want Candy. Watch this video makeup application tutorial and learn how to apply a smoky purple eye makeup look for Asian monolid eyes with small creases.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades