This makeup how-to video demonstrates a pretty metallic and orange eye makeup look, that works on all eye shapes, even monolids. The cosmetic products used to create this look are Urban Decay Primer Potion, MAC Fab n Flashy, MAC Goldmine, MAC Antiqued, L'Oreal Lush Raven, MAC Ricepaper, Black eyeliner, MAC Handforged Technokohl Eyepencil, Shiseido Mascara Base, Shu Uemura Fiber Extension Mascara, and Clinique Superbalm Gloss in Ginger. Watch this video makeup application tutorial and learn how to create a gold, orange, and copper eye makeup look, that's appropriate for Asian monolids as well as any other eye shape.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades