Chances are you've seen and/or read about how to do a smoky eye in all its wonderful variations thousands of times. And by now you're probably getting sick and tired of watching the same "blend, blend, blend" instructions time after time.
But this smoky eye tutorial is differnt. Take a look to learn how to create a basic smoky eye on Asian monolids, or eyes that don't have a crease.
A tutorial for doing smokey eyes on single eyelids. Single lids, or monolids, are eyelids with no crease.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades