This makeup how-to video tweaks the smoky grey look oft seen on the likes of Kim Kardashian into something that suits Asian and monolid eyes. The cosmetic products used to create this look are a black pencil eyeliner, dark grey eyeshadow, light silver eyeshadow, ivory eyeshadow, black eyeshadow, mascara, ELF lip gloss in Baby lips, MAC Studio Fix powder in NC25, and Milani Bronzer. Watch this video makeup application tutorial and learn how to create a Kim Kardashian inspired smoky grey eye makeup look suitable for Asian eyes, monolids, or anyone with no or small eye creases.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades