This makeup how-to video demonstrates a pretty soft purple eye look, designed to define and emphasize the natural shape of Asian eyes, that typically don't have a crease. The cosmetics used to create this look are MAC Shadestick in Overcast, NYX Purple, NYX Deep Purple, NYX Baby Pink, NYX Golden, Black eyeliner, Shiseido Lasting Lift Mascara, L'oreal Color Rich lipstick in Amber, MAC C25 Studio Fix Powder, and MAC Sheertones Pinch Me Blush. Watch this video makeup application tutorial and learn how to create a purple eye look for Asian monolids, or eyes with no or small eye creases.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades