People with monolids or small crease might feel like their eyes look small because the lid "diasappears" when the eye is open. This makeup how-to video offers a step-by-step guide for using the usual no-no, eyeliner, to actually make eyes look bigger, and enhance the beautiful shape of Asian eyes. The cosmetic products used are Stila Illumination Foundation in 30 Watt, Maybelline Mousse Blush in Whipped Strawberries, MAC Powerpoint Pencil in Handforged, The Body Shop Liquid Eyeliner in Black, and Hard Candy Techno #1 Eyeshadow. Watch this video makeup application tutorial and learn how to apply black eyeliner for Asian monolid eyes.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades