This makeup how-to video demonstrates a great neutral, bronze-y, shimmery eye makeup look, designed specifically for Asian monolid eyes, or eyes without a defined crease. The cosmetic products used to create this look are MAC Bare Study Paint Pot, MAC Soba Eyeshadow (MAC 224 Brush), MAC Antiqued Eyeshadow (MAC 224 Brush), MAC Dazzelight Eyeshadow (MAC 217 Brush), MAC Goldmine Eyeshadow (MAC 217 Brush), White eyeliner pencil, MAC Blacktrack Fluidline, Maybelline Define-a-Lash on lower lashes, Shiseido Lasting Lift Mascara on upper lashes, Revlon Brow Fantasy in Dark Brown, The Makeup Store Duo Creme Blush in Shine (ELF Foundation Brush), and L'Oreal Infallible Lipgloss in 815 Barely Nude. Watch this video makeup application tutorial and learn how to create a beautiful neutral look for Asian monolids or eyes with subtle or no eye creases.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades