Out in Bon Temps, the town in which "True Blood" takes place, everything you thought couldn't exist comes alive. Vampires and werewolves roam the town, so is it any surprise that the Bon Temps swamp is a character all its own? While not a living and breathing character, the swamp provides a murky, dark backdrop for the show's most harrowing scenes. And in that sense, it tells you a lot more about the characters than you'd get just out of their performance.
Achieve a look inspired by our favorite non-living character, the swamp, by watching this makeup tutorial. With lush, deep greens, gold greens, and mysterious black shadow, this eye look is tremendously gorgeous and not scary at all, even if its inspiration is.
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Wet "N Wild Idol Eyes Pencil Envy
MAC Pigment Golden Olive
Detrivore eyeshadows: Abnormal and Abyss
Physician's Formula Gel Liner trio for Green Eyes
Black Mascara of your choice
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades