Bring pretty back this Halloween by dressing up as a flirty yet mischevious fairy. Though fairies haven't been all too popular recently in comparison to vampires and werewolves, the revelation of Sookie's fairy lineage on "True Blood" has gotten people interested in these mini nymph-like creatures once again.
And what's not to love about fairies? They're pretty, have pretty dresses and wings, and have cool powers. Dress up as a fairy this Halloween and check out this video for the makeup tutorial.
Ben Nye Spirit Gum
Ben Nye Nose & Scar Wax
Victorias Secret Concealer Palette
NYC Loose Face Powder in White
Neutrogena Healthy Skin Foundation in Natural Beige
NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk
L.A Girl White Eyeliner Pencil
120 Eyeshadow Palette from CeliaMakeup
Wet n Wild Eyeshadow Quad in Pride
NYX Lipliner Pencil in Natural
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades