In order to do a bloody makeup look for Halloween, you will need the following: deep red blush, deep shadow Mac paints, eyeshadow, contour shadows, theatre blood, and eyeliner. On a clean face, draw in the lines. You can make any pattern of cuts that you wish. Begin with red lines. After you have created red lines in your desired pattern, go over them with a darker shade, drawing a thinner line through the center of the of your lines. Apply your eyeshadow. Use contour to indicate depth and shadow and demarcate bruising. Use liquid latex or theatre blood. Draw in hash marks with a dark eyeliner to indicate stitches.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades